you have choices. let’s talk.
If your pregnancy test is positive, you have three choices, and you need all the facts. Call or text us for an appointment, and you can talk through your options in a place that’s safe and confidential.
When you walk through the doors of Selah, you will be greeted by someone ready to listen and to offer real help. Our commitment is to empower women and men to make healthy and informed decisions about the future of their pregnancy by offering the following services, free of charge:
- Pregnancy Tests
- Testing and treatment for sexually transmitted diseases (STDs)
- Health and Safety checklist
- Ultrasound on site (for qualified clients)
- Peer counseling on site
- Mentoring and Life Coaching
- Medical referrals to OB/GYN’s, Family Physicians and Pediatricians, and other services
- Adoption services, referrals and peer counseling
- Post-abortion support
We are located in Steamboat Springs (Routt County), Colorado.