- Free pregnancy tests; appointments with a nurse are typically available Tuesday-Thursday. Our client advocates can meet with you any time to start the intake process and answer your questions, so come on in any time you have a concern that you’d like to talk about.
- 100% sensitivity and specificity
- Tests detect HCG levels
- Walk-ins welcome
- Test results within five minutes
- Plan on 40 minutes for a pregnancy test appointment, and 45-60 minutes for an ultrasound appointment.
- Our pregnancy tests are a tool to determine a positive or negative test and should not be relied upon as a substitute for professional medical advice.
- Ultrasound available by appointment, as indicated by a medical assessment. Online requests for an ultrasound appointment are tentative until confirmed by one of our staff.
- Obstetrical ultrasounds are a valuable tool to confirm a pregnancy. Our nurse is trained to provide limited obstetrical ultrasounds which will provide important information about whether a pregnancy is viable (if it is likely to go to term) and about the gestational age (how far along the pregnancy is).
STD Testing and Treatment
- Lab tests for chlamydia and gonorrhea, common sexually transmitted diseases, are available at no charge to our clients.
- The Center for Disease Control recommends that all sexually active persons be tested for STDs.
- All clients with a positive diagnosis can also receive free treatment from Selah.
- Based on risk factors, Selah will provide referrals for ongoing medical care if needed.
It is not uncommon to have an STD (also called an STI) and show no symptoms. Click here to take an online STD quiz / risk assessment. Find out which STD tests are recommended for you, based on your personal risk factors. Or you can just click below to schedule an appointment online for a free test.
More questions? Visit our frequently asked questions page.
Our office is in Steamboat Springs (Routt County), Colorado.